Order the Taste Of The Place cookbook!
This delicious collection of tasty regional recipes, intriguing cultural tidbits, and drool-worthy photos will tempt you to embark on a culinary journey!
Each chapter is filled with beautiful and sensual memories, like the smell of roasting coffee and the perfume of baking bread on a cool Italian morning; cultural highlights, such as the reason Romanians from Bucovina add potatoes to their polenta; insights into deeply rooted traditions, like the origins of the famous Argentine asado; and, of course, scrumptious recipes, many of which, like the South African bobotie, have been handed down for generations.
So grab your skillet! We are heading to the kitchen to explore the world!
Here are a few highlights to whet your appetite –
- Enjoy over 50 authentic, regional recipes from real kitchens around the globe, each accompanied by beautiful, full-color photos.
- Each regional chapter explores what makes the food from that area so special.
- Gain personal insights into the culinary cultures of 13 different parts of the world.
- The areas of the world we will explore together – Argentina, China, Curaçao, Czech Republic, India, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Romania, South Africa, Cornwall in the United Kingdom, The Midwest United States, and The Southwest United States.
What people are saying
“As a spice merchant I am always searching for cookbooks that combine great recipes with cultural flavors and history. Taste of the Place is one of the best books I have found to connect cultures, people, and flavors through deliciously approachable recipes and meaningful family cooking stories.”
“Anyone can find something to try in this cookbook. The cutting techniques and spice info are great, plus the introduction about the country and the dish before each recipe gives the user a sneak peek into the region before trying the dish.”
“I had the opportunity to make a few of Julie’s recipes – they were not only delicious but inspiring. Taste of the Place contains many diverse recipes that bring the taste of the world to your family table!”
- All orders are handled by our secure payment processing provider, Square.
- CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS – no problem! See the details below, then email julie (@) tasteoftheplace.com, and I’ll take care of it.
If you’re not completely satisfied, you can return either the printed or eBook versions within 21 days of receiving it for a refund. For printed books, all that I ask is that you take care of the return shipping.
Not quite ready to buy?
Why not preview the cookbook with a free chapter + get a discount code for 20% off?!